- My raw draft of a psychological test applied to character creation
- How you can use modular setting generation to come up with game worlds and stories on the fly
- Why I like the process of character creation in Dread
- What we can learn to possibly enhance our character creations
- How I handle spontaneous mystery scenarios
- How mysteries can be planned without too much preparation
This post will only be a short one, because it mainly consists of an attached PDF file to download.
The file mentioned contains a list of magical treasures for usage in White Wolf’s Changeling: The Dreaming. Of course, they can be used in any other setting that supports such shenanigans as well, and since they contain no rulings and have on purpose not been designed by any treasure creation rules, rather guided by pure narration, they can easily be fit into any supernatural game world.
Have fun with them, and as always, give me feedback!
- A Campagin setup from movie or book plots
- This time: The Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy setting